Trusts And Asset Protection
Trusts are a common tool for future-proofing your assets. These assets may include your home or farm, intellectual property or other business assets. Talk to one of our lawyers to see whether a trust structure is appropriate for your circumstances.
You may wish to have protection of your assets for the following reasons:
- Provide protection from Relationship Property claims;
- Provide for your family and future generations;
- Protect against creditors;
- For effective tax and estate planning;;
Our lawyers are very knowledgeable in this area of law and are happy to discuss your individual requirements with you and your accountant (if required).
Related Services include:
- Creating Trusts
- Gifting of loans
- Powers of Attorney
- Settlement of assets on Trust
- Memorandum of Wishes for Trustees
For more information please contact: